June 6, 2010

Trust in Love, Ric..

Yesterday I was watching a romantic comedy DVD titled When in Rome.. Somehow I feel quite similar with the girl named Beth in this movie. She's an ambitious young New Yorker (Kristen Bell) that disillusioned with romance. She doesn't trust in love because she has been hurt in the past.. She loves her job so much, busy as hell and has a great career.

Let me quote what she said, well more or less.. " I hope to meet a guy who can make me fall in love more than my job does, which is so important in my life" and when she tried to convice herself by saying "Trust in love, Beth.." several times.

Anyway, it's a great movie.. Happy ending at last. Well, a little bit worried about the ending coz there are some twists! However, I love that :) and the message is clear: fairy tale does exists, love is real! You just have to believe..

No comments:

Post a Comment