January 29, 2010

Father & Daughter

As my frequency to watch movies increased due to holiday, I realized that many of them have story about father-and-daughter relationship. Really.. From Hollywood to Mandarin, comedy, action, cartoon, the good one, the worst ever! And uniquely, the script writers almost tell nothing about the mother. It could be that she has gone or passed away.. Well, maybe they make it like that so the father-daughter relationship becomes more special :p

Moreover, isn't it familiar that a powerful antagonist such as mafia boss, cruel king or gangster leader has a daughter? Is it just my feeling or what.. Honestly I've never done the statistic before but as long as I remember with my common sense, I found many stories like that.

The question is.. Why? Why not mother-and-son relationship? Coz I hardly ever see that kind of movies. Hmm wait, let me think about all movies I've been watched first..

Loading.. (i'm a movie lover so it's quite long to restore all of my memories about movies stories, hehehe!)

Search results: 0.
Yeah, I can't find any.. Or maybe I've forgotten already but even such movie exists in my memory, it doesn't memorable to me. Hmm, keep looking forward to that kind of movies..

Btw last night I watched DVD of Street Fighter (Legend of Chun-Li), it's not a good movie actually (FYI, it includes the father-and-daughter relationship as well) but I got some words that may become the answer of my question before..

"Father always have a soft spot for their daughters"

P.S. Later on, I'm going to list all movies that have father-and-daughter relationship! Hohoho, just wait another post of mine ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment