January 25, 2010

I'm Back!

Hey.. It's Monday afternoon and surprisingly I'm writing my blog! Just can't believe it :D

The reason why I choose words "surprisingly" and "can't believe it" is because it's a really rare moment remembering I've been busy since 1-2 months ago. Actually I've been free since Friday evening but from that time until now I spent my time to watch DVDs, hangout and having quality time with my family n my dog.. Hoho, life is damn beautiful!

And here comes the official week that I'm free from the academic life.. Hoho, but it's not the end of the journey anyway. Up next.. There will be business project for my last assignment in the 8th semester if I want to graduate (of course I want!) but there won't be lectures, quizzes, exams, presentations, etc. Isn't that great?!

I know maybe I'm gonna miss them all but for now I'm very thankful I have passed through those processes.. And by the time I live my life for the next period of time, I promise I will more often to update this blog. Come on, it's almost 1 month after new year and I haven't post anything? Hahaha.. It's not like me ;p

No comments:

Post a Comment