March 3, 2010

Seize The Day

I can say that my activities today were full of surprise. Obviously, there was a huge deviation between what I've planned and what actually happened..

What I've planned is I'm going to do MCR project database (still 300 more data to entry and the deadline is next Monday) at the silent, cool and comfortable campus library.

What actually happened are:
- I forgot to bring the graduation book which contains the data I have to entry, thus although I brought laptop then it's useless :(
- My team mate called me when I was on my way to campus. She said that she unexpectedly could do location survey for our MasterFish business project..
- After deposited my laptop in campus locker, me and friend went to Anggrek street near Binus campus, West Jakarta to survey.
- We found a really strategic and available place, hohoho!
- I felt so wrong about my costume coz it was hot as hell (combination of an extreme bright sun and traffic jam) and I wore a black, 3/4 arm blouse >.<
- My friend asked assistance from his cousin to guide us through Binus area. Psst, well I admit that her brother is kind a cute and funny too ;p

No comments:

Post a Comment