April 19, 2009

Reborn!

I was thinking that I’ve been through one of the most terrible week in my life.. I was so hectic because all of those damn assignments from my campus, some additional work hours from my parents, some boring lecture days, also problem with my health.

Besides all the physicals, my feeling wasn’t good as well.. I felt down because some mistakes I’ve made, both in group assignments and in relationship with my parents. Yes, I was egoist.. I felt guilty n I was deeply sorry about them :( Well those things have became heavy loads on my shoulder, till at one time I thought that it’s already out of my capacity (read: stress).

But God didn't do nothing! Friday afternoon, there were PD (persekutuan doa) in my campus.. He directed me to attend it. And I was very2 thankful I can join this week's PD! The topic was so click with me, with what I felt for the previous weekdays and it was really enlightened my soul! I was reminded that God has sacrifice Himself for us.. His huge love made me realize that for whatever my difficulties n loads in life, He never leaves me. The other best part was a heart touching video titled “what should I do” and it succeed made me cried..

After left the auditorium, where the PD held in, my life just seemed so easy, happy, flow, and of course full of Easter spirit! =) Happy Easter anyway, GBU..

No comments:

Post a Comment