December 19, 2009

I Don't Wanna Miss A Thing

Well, I'm not going to write Aerosmith's lyric in this post (though it's such a nice song anyway) but I think the title is really match for my post this time, so just let me "borrow" it, hehehe :p

Due to the time crisis that happened to me lately (btw do you know about time crisis I just mentioned? It's absolutely not a video game by Namco but just a silly-unknown-spontaneous phrase come into my mind for describing my shortage of time) I hardly find time to do blogging..

My campus life has dominated majority of my time.. Sometimes I felt sick of it and I hate coz I couldn't do things I loved. But what can I say? It is my duty to do my assignment, to study for exams and to pay attention on lectures.

Sometimes I bored, sometimes I tired. But I realize it's my responsibilty and I should prioritize my life.. As a result, my hobbies such as blogging n watching become victims. Ignoring them was irritating moreover there were experiences and movies I really like to share and watch :(

But I made up my mind.. Instead of blaming the condition that I can't change, hopefully I can cure it somehow. If one's say it's better late than never, I'll follow that! I'm going to write all my unwritten posts in my blog (but written in my heart) by adjusting their actual date.. I also gonna buy movies DVD I haven't watch for sure, hohoho.

Maybe you're wondering why I'll do these unimportant and useless things.. Well, the answer is simple! It's all because I don't wanna miss a thing.. Now you know why I called it match as a title in this post :)

No comments:

Post a Comment