December 2, 2009

My Premiere Debut

WELCOME
Pure Indulgence..
Immerse yourself in first class comfort and unsurpassed level of service
While enjoying a selection of beverages and light meals from our exclusive lounge

Pondok Indah XXI
Title: Twilight Saga New Moon
Theatre : 1
Time: 12.15
Date: Wednesday,
December 02, 2009
Seat: E-6
Price: Rp 50,000

The Premiere

That was written on the ticket and the envelope (yes, there's an envelope!) hohoho, I was so excited to enjoy my first Premiere experience.. I treated my friends as my birthday celebration, though it's a bit late hehehe. Actually I wanted to watch 2012 but one of my friend scared of it and the next best movie that worth it to watch was New Moon!

Well, the most distinctive features were the chair (huge and far from each other) and of course the blanket (which is supplied by my dad!) so we enjoyed the movie comfortably and a little bit "villagish" hahaha :D overall it was such a great experience! Really love it and hopefully in the future I can watch in The Premiere more often, amen..

No comments:

Post a Comment