November 27, 2009

Flame Goes To CL

First of all let me introduce my team, Flame.. It consists of Fansep, Bela, Stella and of course me :) we have a business project to be realized as our last assignment in our lovely campus, hohoho! Both the concept and the product development are in progress.. However, one thing we should mainly consider is about location!

Location, location, location.. We believe that location determines many things including whether the business will success or not, will survive or not. So it’s really really important to decide which location we’re going to open our business.

Then we were going to CL and did some survey there.. But before that, we gathered in Fansep's house (our unofficial basecamp). It was a long journey from BSD for God sake! Capitalized by courage and few directions from my friends, I began my journey.

At noon, I arrived at Fansep's house and I was the last person to arrive hehehe.. We've done R&D about our products and together tested them (thx God, I hadn't have lunch yet!) after had a round table discussion accompanied with fresh mangoes, then we decided to move on to the next destination, CL!

We went to CL on public holiday, so it was so crowded ladies n gentlemen! Fiuh, we went around the mall and look for the empty spaces. Well then we found a booth that the concept was really match with ours, "The Pan House" of course without conveyer belt, hoho! So, we just came by to buy some pancakes and peep inside the booth ;)

After a while took a walk around CL, the marketing office as well, we felt tired already and decided to go home.. After all, our journey wasn't useless at all coz we got some infos and knew the real situation of the location. We went home and for me, it's another long journey to be faced! Fiuh..

No comments:

Post a Comment