November 12, 2009

It’s Been A While..

Since I took a nap.. I felt extremely sleepy coz I’ve just slept for 4-5 hours, 3 days in a row! Then today finally I fell asleep when I was counting money in my desk >.<

Since I made my own lunch.. Maybe the last time I cooked was on holiday, so it was 2-3 months ago?! Guess what, I made some chicken spaghetti today! Nyam2..

Since I read newspaper.. Well there were so many news, ads, movies info I’ve been missed :( but after all I got an opportunity to read one. On a comfy sofa, it was raining outside.. Hmm, so relaxing!

Since I accompanied my mom to go shopping.. I miss it so much! But it’s just been paid coz I had quality time with her just now ;)

Since I took care of my dog.. My dear Terry, sorry to ignore you yesterday n the day before.. I was so damn busy but we just had some fun today, right?!

Since I went home in the afternoon, just like old days! While mostly I go home when the sun goes down, today on 1.30 pm I was already at home. Believe it or not, it was a rare thing for PM’s student..

Since I didn’t make assignment when my laptop is opened.. So now I’m using my laptop pure for chatting, update blog n play Facebook. Say no assignment, yeah! Well at least for today, hehehe ;p

No comments:

Post a Comment