September 24, 2009

Will It Be My Lucky 7?

September 7th is the first day of my 7th semester (my final year at PM as well!) and for this semester I took 19 credits.. The compulsory courses I must take are Business Law, International Business and Global Communication a.k.a English Class with TBI (For this time, they say it’s an IELTS prep. But for me, it’s just still another English course.. Well, I don’t hate English but is there any semester in Prasetiya Mulya without an English course in it? Haha maybe next semester, which is the last one just before you graduate >.<)

And then, there’s concentration compulsory course. My concentration is Corporate Finance so that would be Investment & Portfolio Management (And you know what? One of its lecturers is Mr. Lukas, whose name same with me ^^ But unfortunately, I missed his class on the second week! Damn..) Next is Hatching Program (Coz I chose Business Project as my final assignment, I should take this course. Well, it provides opportunity for turning business idea into an innovative comprehensive plan or you can translate it as a lot of assignments).

In total I took 7 courses, so it’s still 2 courses remaining which are the elective courses.. In elective courses, we can choose whatever courses we like whether it’s a part of your concentration or not. Well, it’s quite a lot of choice and has made the students confused and didn’t sure about their choices.. So am I! At first, I wanna take Entrepreneurial Finance and Business Valuation. But after joined the class and several other classes I decided to cancel the Entrepreneurial Finance and took the International Finance..

Hmm, overall I see this semester is harder than the last semester. But hopefully I can make it through the (assignments) rain, hahaha.. Well I’m not thinking about targeting the result should be the same as the 6th semester (Maybe 6 is my lucky number you know, coz I’m just wondering.. Ah, never mind! But maybe I’ll discuss it someday) so just do my best n let God take care of the rest. Will it be my lucky 7? We’ll see..

No comments:

Post a Comment