January 26, 2009

Year of Ox

Today is the Chinese New Year, the first day of the Ox year. It’s been a year since he wished me a happy Chinese New Year, year of Rat, at midnight. Time passed, people changed.. Now he’s far away from me, but not in the physical distance context. He’s just so unreachable..

Many things happened to me and him in the Rat year. Good things.. Bad things.. I’ve remembered how we arguing about his “shio”, the rat tail :) hmm I know I should move on, but this event makes me miss him a lot. And it makes me think about him again, although it hurts..

And I’m sorry for someone.. But that’s the heart voices of mine. Well, I just confused how to tell you about my feeling right now. Hope you’ll understand.. Hmm anyway, hopefully this Chinese New Year brings luck, prosperity, wealth, health, longevity, and long lasting love for all of us.. Gong Xi Fa Cai!

No comments:

Post a Comment