May 5, 2009

Emotional Buyer

Okay, I admit I was so emotional yesterday (in case of shoping). Yesterday I went to Gramedia n guess what I found!!

"The newest official Chelsea magazine with JT on its cover"

OMG, I've been waiting for so long.. And finally it was there. Damn, I want it so bad! Seriously.. That time, when the 1st time I found the mag, I was shocked and then I took a look of its content for a while (fortunately it wasn't sealed permanently, not like usual, hoho so unbelievable!)

But, just like economy principle.. When we deal with our desire to have something, there are costs you should pay. And cost (money) I should pay for get that Chelsea mag is IDR 117,000! Except for a high class person, that price doesn't make sense at all.. Well, maybe US$ 10 is okay for London people (it's imported) but when it translate to IDR huah so costly! It's not about whether I had money in my wallet or my account actually, it's all about logical thinking.

I know n I realize, it just seems unlogical to buy the super expensive thing for its class (avergage price for magazine I usually bought is about IDR 20,000). On the other hand, I've promised my self (fansep as witness coz she's always with me everytime I see Chelsea mag) to buy the Chelsea's JT cover edition..

Dillema, dillema, dillema.. Inside my self, there was a great fantastic fight (so hyperbolic, ain't I?)between emotion n logic. At d end, my emotion won n finally I bought it.. A little guilty feeling filed up my heart when I entered my pin number on the Debit BCA device. But when I received the mag, I was so really2 happy! ^^

Well, I think that everyone ever has the similar experience with me. Maybe not for football stuff like me hehe, it can be anything that (s)he admired or desired.. And when you get it, you'll feel wonderful, just like me!

No comments:

Post a Comment