May 6, 2009

I Believe in You

In Prasetiya Mulya, smart card is so important, besides it gives access to some “not for everyone” room, the more important feature is it determines your absences! Lately, school newer rule stated no more manual absence with paper n if you’re late 15 minutes, you'll be counted as absent. And when the absent level is more than 20%, you won’t be able to attend the exam! >.<

A friend of mine requested me to keep his smart card n every time I “niitt” (sound of the device in our class when it recognizes smart card) my smart card, I’d do that for his smart card as well. It’s been a while until yesterday.. I changed my bag n I really2 forgot about his card. So he lost his absence once in banking class n of course I felt guilty! Luckily, the FM is so generous coz he provides signature absence too..

Today, my dad has a super-busy day n he needs me to help him so I don’t go to campus. Actually I don’t really care about my absence.. What I worried most is about a smart card which not mine.. Then I sms to tell him, then he replied that’s okay n I don’t need to worry. I said sorry n asked whether I give back his smart card to him.. Well, there’s a misunderstanding between us. He thought that I didn’t want to do that little thing anymore.

That’s not what I mean.. I’m just afraid you risk your absence in me. I already did some mistakes in these 2 days (in a row!) and it may becomes disaster in your future.. Do you still believe to hand your smart card over me?

And he said, “I believe in you..”

You know what, his simple answer made me feel something. It’s so weird coz many things across my mind. 20.07.2007, escape from CC meeting, Citoz, Harry Potter, Ford, noodle n sweet tea in the evening, 21 game, his home, across Balai, RO, white polo n green bag.. Oh damn, what I’ve thinking about! >.<

1 comment: