May 11, 2009

That’s My Idea!

If you wanna know how it feels when your idea is implemented by someone else.. Ask me! >.<

Last Friday, my friend gave not only interesting but also shocking brochure to me. It’s about “Healthy Frozen Ready Meal

It's stated “First in Indonesia, Quick & Tasty, Frozen & Microwaveable, Ready in 4 minutes ” n Halal sign from MUI. They have many variants, such as Chicken Curry Sauce, Grilled Beef Black Pepper Sauce, Veggie Fried Rice, and many more (including the attractive n yummy meal photos!)

Damn, that’s exactly the same idea with mine!! It was my business plan idea that I submitted for SYEC (Sampoerna Youth Entrepreneur Challenge) on my 1st semester in PM. The concept and every single detail that I’ve imagined are just the same..

I know for now I don’t have any capacity to do that business, but my idea was original n I felt “stolen”. Well, maybe someone else out there has the same idea with me.. Who knows? It’s better for me to think positive. Coz what can I do? I can’t claim to anyone n one thing I can do is just share it in my blog.. Poor me :(

No comments:

Post a Comment