February 14, 2010

2 in 1

The title means there are 2 special events in 1 day.. Yup, today's both Chinese New Year and Valentine's Day! Some celebrate both of them, some celebrate only 1 of them and the rest don't celebrate them at all.. Me? Well, I'm a second category person and what I celebrate is Chinese New Year :p

Hmm, I think I don't have to explain the reason why I don't celebrate val's day anymore coz I just did that yesterday, hehehe.. However, even though I don't celebrate the valentine's day (or many called it day to celebrate love) specially, my Chinese New Year is full of love! Yeah, I'm so thankful for my little happy red family and I'm so damn happy for my reunion with my "lost" sister as well. Those are really such wonderful gifts to me, especially in this double special day. Hehehe..

No comments:

Post a Comment