February 6, 2010

Blind Dating

Yesterday I watched a DVD titled Blind Dating, kind of romantic comedy film but I found it was so fresh coz the story is quite different from the others. Here's the synopsis..

Danny (starring by Chris Pine) is smart, handsome (definitely agree!), popular and blind (not just physically, he also can't see how wild women are for him coz even his sexy therapist can't keep her clothes on around Danny!) After a series of painful "blind dates" set up by his brother, Danny falls for a young Indian woman named Leeza and finally everything seems picture perfect. But when cultures clash and Leeza reveals that she's been promised to someone else, Danny must prove her that love is more than meets the eye..

And I really like Danny's quote about love..
"You remember when you tried to tell me what your family thought about love? Well, let me tell you what I think love is. Love is how you speak to me.. You have a softness in your voice that.. And love is how you touch me and guide me, showing me the way to go. And when we kiss.. It moves me to my soul"

Hoho.. So romantic, isn't it? ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment