February 28, 2010

Feeling Blue For The Blues

Yesterday I watched Chelsea vs Manchester City after a long period of time I haven't watched EPL.. I felt so enthustsiast coz I can see my beloved team play (again)! But sadly, at the end of the game what I've got is disapointment..

1st, Chelsea lost 2-4 from Man. City (history says in last 17 years period the blues never lose to the sky blues)
2nd, The home winning record was broken (Chelsea never lost in Stamford Bridge since November, 2008)
3rd, Team got 2 red cards (Ballack and Belletti) thus, only 9 players left on field in the second half of the game.
4th, Wayne Bridge refused to shake John Terry's hand before the beginning of the game (poor JT, he must be ashamed)
5th, It made gap between the runner up, Manchester United was reduced into only 1 point difference!

Huhuhu, hate it :( but what can we say? That's football. Just hope Chelsea will improve their performance for the next game.. Viva The Blues!

No comments:

Post a Comment