February 25, 2010

Delovery

This post is dedicated for Mrs. Jenny Sormin, the generous neighbour of mine..

I was helping my (almost desperate) friends on their project, survey about Teraskota.. What I have to do is giving the questionnaires they've made to BSD city residents, precisely in Griya Loka (my neighbourhood).

Yesterday, I did "canvasing".. As a result, some had positive respond and some hadn't. Well, I don't wanna share about the negative one coz it's not a pleasure at all to be told.. Sigh, just trying to be patient and remembering that refusal or rejection is one of this activity's consequences >.<

On the other side, I really appreciate respondents who are friendly and helpful.. I give my best appreciation to woman I wrote her name above. She was cooking at home when I knocked her fence.. With full of friendliness, she opened the door, listened to my explanation, agreed to help, accepted the questionnaires and also gave much of her attention on me :)

After thanked her, I left and had a plan to pick up the questionnaires the following day. What makes me surprise is this morning (I haven't wake up yet) she delivered the complete questionnaires together with her daughter and dog right to my house!

OMG, can't believe it.. I got a delovery! Anyway delovery is a term made by me which means delivery with love, hehe.. Obviously it was a delovery coz without love someone won't do such thing like that, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment