February 27, 2010

Movie Reviewer

Remembering I love watching movies, my bro asked me to contribute in his web, www.silvernatiluss.co.cc by writing movies review. So far, I've made two reviews.. IRIS and New York, I love you (please, don't hesitate to check them out!)

Well, it's quite new for me.. Indeed, I often do review movies in this blog but what I share here seems to personal and subjective. So it will be odd then if I keep my blog writing style when I make review for the official website. Hmm, actually it's not that official but I mean I should be more professional coz I think the visitors admire reviews that general, useful and objective..

I hope I can reduce my personal part into a normal level like pro movie reviewers (I'm trying) hoho.. Hopefully someday I can be like them.. Do what they like, get exclusive invitation to movies premiere, produce useful review to society, hired by professional company with great remuneration, hohoho :D

However, that condition is still far away from the now reality.. But it's okay! I'm really thankful now coz I can make review that published on a web. Although I wasn't paid but it's nothing to lose coz I can do a lot of practices, yeah! As you maybe often see at the bottom of some note book's page, "Practice makes Perfect" so special thanks to Q for giving me such an opportunity, I'll do my best!

No comments:

Post a Comment