February 13, 2010

Valentine's Day

Tomorrow is valentine's day. For honest, I don't take it seriously.. No celebration and no valentine's details such as flower, chocolate, dinner and "I love you" whisper.

In contrast, let's flash back! Few years ago, several days before valentine's day I must be busy (choose chocolate, wrap it up, write love letters and other sentimental things to do) yeah, I used to think that valentine's day is so special.. And last year, my val's day was spent in Sukabumi with my 7 housemates. We visited local kindergarten students and shared love by giving them candies and chocolates :) so my last valentine's day wasn't that exclusive but more universal than before, hehehe..

Well maybe people do change, me as well.. This year I don't have special feeling for valentine's day. Moreover, now I'm single so clearly I don't need to celebrate such moment. I don't want celebrate universal love either on val's day coz it should be done everyday, not just a particular day..

Anyway, no offense okay? For those who celebrate the valentine's day this year, let me say "Happy Valentine's Day!"

No comments:

Post a Comment