February 22, 2010

Blurry Vision

I wonder why my vision become blur nowadays.. Last year, I was so sure about what I'll do next after I graduate. My one and only vision was to continue my study overseas.. There was spirit inside of me, burning like flame!

But now, my vision wasn't as clear as before.. Maybe it's due to the fact that lately I've made a lot of contact with the career world, such as workshop about how to make resume and cover letter, career day event, application online, job intermediaries sites, call from companies, psikotest invitation, vacancy advertising in newspaper, campus talent gathering, etc.

On the other side, my parent want me to take the master degree in Indonesia.. Indeed, they have their own opinion and argument even though I feel disagree, I won't let them down. So, I still can't erase such option from my consideration about my future..

There are alternatives, well sooner or later I have to choose.. However, I still confused right now. Sigh..

No comments:

Post a Comment