October 17, 2009

Freaky Friday

The reasons why.. (in order of magnitude)

1. Earth quake! I was on the 3rd floor and together with others went downstairs with laptop in my arms.

2. I almost lost my ATM card, damn. I forgot to put it back into my wallet coz my friend took a candid picture of me that made me shocked n kept wondering how she could laugh so bad by
seeing my expression on her BB..

3. It was a long and full lecture day from 8 am until 5 pm although it was TBI n Business Law, fiuh!

4. Surprisingly, the room for PD was fully loaded! There’s a significant increase in number of visitors, especially from the new batch and at first, many people (including me) sat on floor coz no chairs left.

5. I dreamt a lot of people come to my house to be taught origami by me. In fact, I can’t make any >.<

6. My dad offered me to buy a subsidized apartment in BSD..

7. Lunch meal menu: Mango juice, bika ambon (I got it free anyway), a lightweight bag of kentang keriting n I didn’t feel hungry at all until dinner time.

8. My IELTS band for both listening and reading had just leveled up although I didn’t make any practice (mean: watch dvd without subtitle)! It was 7 then.. ^^

9. I did the longest pray ever in PD. I guessed it was already about 15 minutes but the speaker just didn’t want to end it n kept praying.. God bless!

10. Honestly it I felt a little bit extraordinary by wearing a really bright orange outfit to campus ;D

No comments:

Post a Comment