October 16, 2009

High Heels vs Sneakers

High heels: Attractive, fashionable, professional , boost your confidence level but it can be painful if you wear it all day long.

Sneakers: Comfortable, simple with an ordinary model, old fashion, support your active lifestyle but not in a formal occasion.

Maybe it seems weird, but I’m trying to compare these kinds of shoes with guys. Well, girls like shoes right?!

I saw there were two main categories of guys. First, the High heels group.. They‘re good looking, have a nice body, smart, professional, can make girl beside him is so proud to be his girlfriend. And the second one is Sneakers guys, hmm they have standard physical appearance but they can make girl feel comfortable and enjoy spending time with them..

When you’re looking for a boyfriend, which category do you choose? High heels or Sneakers?

I’ve been questioning myself as well.. And after thinking about it, my answer is neither high heels nor sneakers! Wanna know my answer? Just check it out in the next post! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment