October 23, 2009

Thursdate

Yesterday I had a lovely date! ^^ hehehe, me n my datemate went to PIM n ate at Trains Cafe (it's named like that coz there's a lot of train miniatures moving on rails with the small sized town scenery on the back side of the cafe) we took some picts n had a lot of chat (for that time I was okay with delay food serving) haha!

After finished eating, we watched "Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs" 3D version in XXI, A row (I've never been this high before!) and we're the first 'couple' entered the theatre so it seemed like private theatre! Hohoho ;p

Actually it was a good film, I mean both d story and d output (well, it's 3D) but I just hardly can't concentrated in some parts of the film coz he held my hand :D hahaha, let's fast forward.. Finally d film is ended and there was still a half bag of popcorn coz we both felt full of popcorn, hehe. Hmm, I was so happy then..

But unfortunately today is d last day of him in Indo :( coz he should go back to continue his study. What could I do? Well, I just wanna say thanks n I wanna spend another Thursday with u >.<

No comments:

Post a Comment