August 16, 2009

Accidentally In Red

One of my high school friend who has a good knowledge in zodiac n know all my high school member’s birthday (still wondering how can he do that) said that scorpio (which is my zodiac) is related to red based on the personality.

Well, maybe every zodiac has its own color n my color is red.. I love red, actually. So does my scorpio friend.. Well, maybe the theory is quite true.

But for one thing, I can’t n I don’t like red! That one thing is football.. As we know (hopefully you know! I love Chelsea (The Blues) n I hate MU (Red Devils). For others, it’s ok! :)

When I bought Swica, almost one year ago, I chose red because the dealer didn’t have an ocean light blue pearl stock I adore. Then, Cést la vie (my laptop) is red as well.. And several days ago, my dad bought me a digital camera which is also red! Wow, looks like I’m a truly red lover now! Hahaha..

No comments:

Post a Comment