August 5, 2009

All You Can Wait!

It was half past two in the afternoon, the sun was shining bright and my head was very heavy coz I felt so damn sleepy.. Then my mom asked me to accompany her making payment of PDAM bill in Bumiputera Bank.

Actually my mom has already got queue number, # 129 in the morning hoping that when we got back there we won’t wait too long. But unfortunately, the current number was #140 something.. Damn! So we missed it >.< then the security gave us the new queue number which was # 20. Fyi, the maximum number was 151 so in total we should wait about 30 more person!

Fiuh.. We went around and around (well, minimizing the waiting time) but we still wait about an hour before we got our turn. Boring? Of course! Actually I wanted to complaint about the bank’s service (only 1 teller who serves both payment n the bank’s deposits with crowded of customer wait n queue?) but the teller said my t-shirt was cute so I didn’t do that. Hahaha, how weak I am! ;p

The weather was extremely hot when we left, so I bought some ice candles (what is “es lilin” in English?) n my mom bought some cakes and food for dinner otw home, hehehe..

No comments:

Post a Comment