August 17, 2009

He’s Just Not That Into You

Yesterday, I watched a dvd titled He’s Just Not That Into You. And I found it was a great film! ^^

It’s about a group of twenty and thirty something navigate their various relationship from the shallow end of the dating pool through the deep murky waters of married life, trying to read signs and hoping to be the exceptions to the “no exceptions” rule..

Gigi just wants a man who says he’ll call and does, while Alex advices her to stop sitting by the phone. Beth wonders if she should call it off after years of committed singlehood with her boyfriend, Neil, but he doesn’t think there’s a single thing wrong with their unmarried life. Janine’s not sure if she can trust her husband, Ben, who can’t trust himself around Anna. Anna can’t decide between the sexy married guy, or her straightforward, no spark standby, Conor, who can’t get over the fact that he can’t have her. And Mary, who’s found the entire network of loving, supportive men, just needs to find someone who’s straight.

Well, I think it’s a bit like Love Actually.. Many little stories with different players, which each of them are unique but have the same point. However, the point isn’t about “love is all around us” but it’s about the love relationship as I’ve described above.

No worries about the actors and the actress.. Coz this film presents glowing stars like Scarlett Johansson, Jennifer Aniston, Drew Barrymore, Jennifer Connelly, Ben Affleck, Justin Long, Morgan Lily, etc.. (I don’t know the rest of them) but they’re all handsome and beautiful for sure ;)

What I like about this film is it’s open my eyes about various relationship and how to deal with it. It’s also inspiring me and enlighten my mind about relationship’s meaning.. I feel there were some phases in my relationship life which is like some of the characters I mention before. Sometimes I feel like Anna or Gigi or Janine or Mary..

Then I’ve learnt that every relationship has their happiness and problem on their own. So we shouldn’t be jealous of someone else’s good looking relationship. Another thing I’ve got is in a relationship, we should put ourselves in our couple’s position.. Think about him/her as well about how’s their feeling instead of ours. And hopefully, the relationship will be happily ever after! (I love happy ending so much..)

No comments:

Post a Comment