July 6, 2009

C’est La Vie

I wanna introduce my (new!) laptop.. Its name is C’est La Vie, which means “that’s the life”. Wondering why I gave that name? There were several reasons, actually..

1. I had a French brunch at the day I bought it so it’s come up with a France name
2. The meaning is so deep (at least for me) coz it reminds me about life. Yeah it’s not easy to get this laptop, I’d been through a process till I got it.. Struggling, struggling, and struggling. Just like life, right?
3. Since my laptop’s type is CS so the first syllable’s spelling that came to my mind is C’s something, hahaha..

And then, voila! It became C’est La Vie.

Birthday: 05.07.09
Type: Sony Vaio VGN-CS26
Color: Blazing Red
Spec: Intel Core 2 Duo Processor P8600 (2.40GHz), Genuine Windows Vista Home Premium, NIVIDIA GeForce 9300 GS GPU, 14.1” WXGA, Wireless ISSS 802.11 a/b/g/draft n & Bluetooth

Psst.. And it’s my 21st early b’day present from my parents! ^^

2 comments:

  1. wow....
    mantap2....
    uhui2...laptop baru ni ye...
    makan2 dong...hehehe

    Wew...wah, curang tuh...
    masa hadiah ulang tahun di berikan sebelum hari ulang tahunnya
    ga boleh tuh
    hahahaha
    :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. hehehe, yup2! eh, hp baru jg blom traktir2 ye ;p iya nih, uda jd tradisi kayanya bonyok gw soalnya th kmrn jg gt, hahaha biarlah.. ^^

    ReplyDelete